Forums

Topic 4 C's For Success

• Fri 7th Dec 2018 - 4:16am

But what does it mean? Well, we all have that  Hypnosis Boot Camp Review internal chatter going on in our heads, like a running commentary on our lives from our own mind, and put very simply, it's either generally telling you you're OK and you can do stuff (technical term there:-), or it's telling you you're bad and you can't do stuff. And the quote above means that whichever style your chatter is, positive or negative, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy, so if you tell yourself you can do something you probably will, and if you tell yourself you can't do something, you probably (almost certainly in fact) won't. So which flavour chatter do you have? Personally mines the good stuff, I'm my own biggest fan, I encourage myself, praise myself, and I never give others permission to disrespect me. I'm amazing. But the thing is so are you, the difference is just that I know it, not in a conceited way, I just know what makes me unique and what my unique gifts are. Here's an example of getting a promotion. Ask yourself this, what have you been telling yourself about that promotion? I'm going to guess it's been going something like this, "Why can't I get that promotion, he's never going to give it to me, he just wants me to stay here like his own personal slave, he knows I deserve it, why can't I get it?"

https://discountdevotee.com/hypnosis-bootcamp-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies